Notice Board

White board? Black board? Nope! It's the blue board!

Updates (13/4/10) New
- 1 New posts.
- More New and Interesting Posts awaits...

Past Updates (10/10/09)
- 1 New posts.
- New Friend added: Jake.
- More New and Interesting Posts awaits...

*-Please read-
~Please remember to tag below too!

Where Are They?
Just Below, on Top and on your Right! Remember to look out for it!

Remember to check my blog archives for my older post!~

-Markolele
Let's Marko!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Markolele with the nice looks! [EXTREME MAKEOVER]xD

Whoooooooo~ Finally school had began for me. How was it? It was really plain boring, but i guess not from now on! I finally got along well with some of my classmate and made some new friends. I thought i was gonna be alone for the rest of the 3 years in my poly life. xDD Wow, after knowing new friends, the day seems to pass so much faster like never before. We had fun having lesson together, you help me, i help you, so much of the bonding! And what really surprises us was, wow lesson had ended. I hope it won't be just the start xD Marko's gonna gambatte!

Ok! Recently i just cut my hair, how was it? You decide ba!~


Before: The Mushroom/Helmet!~~~ After: Eh.. I looked quite feminine.(Which shouldn't be!)


Day2 After: WHOOO! HOT! LOL~~~ Day3 After: I styled for 5mins only!! Was in a rush=p

Start voting now! M1... call 1900-112-M1, for M2 call 1900-112-M2.. M3... LOL ok cut the crap haha.. Then just now went down to Echo to practice with Neo for the Student Gathering. I went all the way down there, and we practice for like 5mins only? LOL!!? Then can le? Ok lar, not so short, but it was really less then 10 mins. How ar? I gg for the performance le? Ok there's all ba, byeeeee~