By right hor, today i say hao de, whole day study, but i went for a afternoon nap. Then woke up at about 3pm. Finally i start to study, not Geo or Maths(tmr's paper), but science lols. Dunno leh, just got the feel to study for science, then study lor... unknowingly, time passes like the shadows lurking behind you. The sun starts falling and the moon keeps pushing, evening became the process of it. I studied 3hrs for my science, and went down to buy my dinner. After that, i start watching the TV a little, bath and went to bed. But i can't really fall aslp, thanks to the afternoon nap i guess.
Recently, i got so engross in FF13, even my banner is made out of it. I also kept going.. "Wah! the graphic is damn nice sia!", "Wah, the guy in ff13 damn cool sia, see le will turn gay", etc. But he's really cool and the girl is also very cute, I WANNA GO IN(or be like him=e)! haha. I guess it won't be possible, but who knows? Maybe 10 or 20yrs down the road, miracles may pops up like firework, like the creation of "Ethernet"(Internet). Okok, let's cut the crap and take a look at some nice FF13 showdown! Let's get CRAZY!!!











